Friday, May 26, 2006

Fitness One aerobics

Continuing on my weight loss mission, I made a trip to the Fitness One gym at the Ascendas STPI, near Taramani last Friday. The gym is spread over 5000 sq feet and has all the equipment you need for a full body work out. The trainers are cordial and will offer you all the assistance you need. I have opted for aerobics. The best thing about this gym is that they gave me free complementary trial passes so that I could try working out at the gym and then join if I wanted to. Guess what, I am!! It’s a session for a month, five days a week at 1590 + 12.2% tax that brings the total cost to Rs 1758. I have a grouse against their parking facilities. Visitor’s have to park outside the complex or opt for a monthly pass of Rs 200 (mine is a two wheeler). Fitness One offers aerobics sessions three times a day and mine is in the morning from 6.15 to 7.15. The gym has shower facilities too which makes things easier for me as I have to travel 18 km from home to get to the gym. I can take a shower and head to work from the gym. Very convenient.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm green with envy. Most of the gyms around here are too far out of the way. Anyway, I was looking for people blogging about fitness, to help keep me on track with my own regimen, so I found your site.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Hey Steve,

Glad that someone out there likes fitness and wants to talk about it.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home